The Duplim 1:1 SSD HDD Copy Tower stand-alone Duplicator is designed for both hard disk and solid-state drives. It also has the power to wipe all the data from up to two HDDs at a time, using your choice of two sanitization algorithms: 1-Pass Wipe or 3-Pass Wipe with Verify.
The unit is compatible with 3.5-inch IDE or 3.5/2.5-inch SATA HDDs and SSDs, as well as 2.5-inch IDE HDDs, mSATA SSDs, and M.2 NGFF SATA SSDs with Duplim adapters (part numbers 450103 and 450101 purchased separately).
With the touch of a button, you can create a clone from an IDE or SATA source to a target of either type, without worrying about compatibility.
Your versatile new tool can perform a sector-by-sector copy from a source to a target device, regardless of the brand, operating system or format of the drives. The destination drive will include partition and boot sector information, for a virtually perfect facsimile.
- Sector-by-sector stand-alone hard disk drive cloning
- Sanitize up to 2 HDDs at once with 1-Pass or 3-Pass with Verify
- Supports 3.5 IDE and 3.5/2.5 SATA HDDs
- Copy from a SATA/IDE source to either a SATA and IDE target
- Supports 2.5 IDE HDDs, mSATA SSDs, and M.2 NGFF SATA SSDs with optional adapters (p/n 450103 and 450101 purchased separately)
- Supports 3.5 IDE and 3.5/2.5 SATA HDDs up to 8TB in capacity
- Limited Warranty: 1 Year (parts and labor)
- Country of Origin: USA